Each Village shall be represented by its President.
1. To provide a forum for discussion and resolution of common Village
problems and to disseminate information to all residents.
2. To sponsor, encourage, and promote Village management in their
everyday activities of Village governance.
3. To provide a liaison with the Jonathan's Landing Golf Club Board
4. To provide a liaison with the Jonathan's Landing Property
Owners' Association Board of Directors.
1. There will be six meetings per year, November-April. Additional
meetings may be called by the Chairman as required.
2. Meetings will ordinarily be held on the second Friday of each
month at 8:30 a.m. at the JLGC clubhouse (unless an alternate site has
3. At the March meeting, a nominating committee will be appointed
by the Chairman to nominate officers for the coming season. Nominations
from the floor may also be accepted.
4. A Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary-Treasurer will be elected
at the April meeting for a one-year term starting in May.
5. It is important that each Village be represented at each meeting.
If the President is unable to attend, he/she shall appoint another
representative as a replacement.
6. A member of the JLPOA Board and/or a member of the JL Golf Club
Board may be asked to attend a meeting when common problems are to be
7. Each Village President is encouraged to make available to every
Village resident the content of each meeting of the Presidents' Council.
8. Only issues of overall interest shall be dealt with through
the Presidents' Council.
Adopted December 14, 2001:
No major resolution will be put to a vote unless it was included
with the published agenda and/or discussed at the previous meeting.